Friday 9 February 2018

Lizzie Kate Sampler Day 7 and new beginnings...


The boxed hearts, the plant pot, the house and nearly finished the trees.

Then this afternoon I got a little downtime and stitched the sheep, but noticed a problem and had to unpick the house as I had made the windows too small, never mind, I will crack on and see what I can get done this evening.


Hubby is quite poorly so we are playing the waiting game on results and the GP.  I think it's his lungs as he has had the problem before after having pneumonia twice, it has left them quite weak.  Rachael is a lot better and one of the dogs is ok but our little chihuahua is still throwing up so she is also getting checked out.

We had some great news today, my niece gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning, Ezria, 6lbs 12ozs by Caesarean Section


Both mum and baby are doing well and we can't wait to meet her.  It is not going to be for a while as we don't want to pass on any germs so for now we have to just look at all the pictures and be very jealous of all the cuddles the new grandparents are getting.  I will be finishing the quilt this weekend and take it with us when we visit.  We will probably have quite a bundle of goodies because who doesn't like shopping for baby girls 💞💕💖💖



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...