Saturday 10 February 2018

Lizzie Kate Mystery Sampler, end of part two...


I reworked the house and finished the topiary, sheep and bees for part two.


Tomorrow I will start on part 3 which isn't as big as I was expecting.

I took a break today from stitching to sort through all my embroidery kits and charts.  I have a few to do as gifts and also another couple of mystery samplers that I would like completed this year.

I hope you are enjoying the stitching journey through this one.  I wasn't sure if I should do it by days but I think it works and may also make someone else feel like taking it up as it hasn't taken that long to come together and the stitching is a very simple cross stitch, even though the size is quite big.

Dogs are better today, thank goodness.  They have been spoiled a bit and got new collars, harnesses and leads as well as dishes and a trial on different food that may be gentle on the little chihuahuas stomach.

Enjoy what is left of the weekend, it is a very wet one in Cumbria. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...