Friday 16 February 2018

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee....


My wonderful hubby went food shopping and this is my treat...


a skinny, decaf, caramel latte and a gluten free chocolate brownie from Costa.

I limit myself to one coffee a day because I would have four or five but it isn't that good for you when you have health problems anyway.

I have been in bed for two days with the horrible flu and have now made it downstairs for a movie or two.  Hubby has nearly recovered, of course, it was inevitable really, I caught the bug.  It is really awful, head-spinning, body-aching, coughing, sneezing the whole works.  Hubby is now looking after me but we are trying to avoid each other so we don't pass it back again.

I organised a little stitching stash the other day that can be done quickly and that is what I am stitching tonight, so I will see you all later stitching buddies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment