Thursday 22 February 2018

Blackwork hare progress day 5 ...


Here is the progress so far...


All of the hare detail is complete except for the eyes and nose.  I am going to do those last as that will bring the hare to life once the embroidery is done.  


This stitch uses an incredible amount of thread.  A 12 inch length of floss only completes two squares and takes about 25 minutes to stitch - yes - I am a bit of a nerd lol

I have started to feel alot better from the horrid cold/flu that I had but have decided to just take it slow so it doesn't come back.  Hubby's recovery is taking slightly longer and he still has some way to go but the GP is being thorough and we are back there on Tuesday for him.

I got the first of my lovely packages from Faeries In My Garden and will be blogging about it in March so that I don't spoil it for anybody who hasn't received their kit yet as they send them all over the world.  I will say though, I am really pleased that I signed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...