Tuesday 27 February 2018

Jeanette Douglas Pinwheel from My Stitching Treasures...



This is the pinwheel from the Jeanette Douglas My Stitching Treasures pattern.  The front is an embroidered pineapple.  I am not convinced that I like it but it goes with the box and I want to complete the whole pattern.


The back has another pineapple pattern plus my initials.  I did finish it this month but I want the date to match the box so hence the 2017 and not 2018.


I now have the main piece mounted in the jewellery box as you can see from the picture.  I have stripped the box inside and purchased some matching silk dupion fabric to line the lid and base.  The colour is a blue/grey steel and matches the threads used in the whole kit.

Next on the agenda is the needle book.

No comments:

Post a Comment