Thursday 1 February 2018

Guess How Much I Love You...


I love this book soooo much, it's between this and Were Going On A Bear Hunt for my children's all-time bedtime favourite.

Our ever-expanding family will be getting a new addition very, very soon and with this in mind I decided to look around for baby gifts. 

I hadn't really thought much about making anything but when I found GHMILY Baby Book, which is just beautiful and full of lots of space for family details, I realised I have the fabric to match.  



I counted what I had and thought, no, that's not enough, like you do, so ordered a couple of extra fat quarters. 



 I also ordered 5 metres of Moda Bella Solids in Ivory from Wool Warehouse and I have worked out exactly what I will be making.  The FNWF this week will be me making a start.


I love the fact that my niece decided not to find out what she is having which means I can have free reign on colour and design rather than limiting to pink and blue.  Although secretly, I think her partner is hoping for a dinosaur!!!!!

I have lots of ideas for what I am going to do and enough fabric to make three sets, one as a gift, one for my own family and one spare, tweaking each set so there is a little individuality.  I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...