Saturday 17 February 2018

Friday Night Sew In...


It's the Friday Night Sew In...

I am lucky enough to have all the Australian Inspirations Magazine, when I got the latest edition I decided that a must sew was the Gillian Hare pattern.



I used my lightbox to  trace the pattern onto punch paper.
 

All traced and then prick and pounced with grey powder onto the Lugana 25ct linen.


Then stretched onto the slate frame ready to put in the outline stitches.  I had all of the materials to just crack on with this which I was very surprised at.


This is how far I got tonight, just the ears left to outline.


I love the beautiful colours that the designer, Maria Dell Valle Olivera used and I only hope that mine will look as good once complete.

I will post some more pictures over the weekend of my progress.

Happy stitching :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...