Saturday 3 February 2018

Baby Quilts


Friday Night With Friends...


I spent the whole evening cutting out all the fabric for three baby quilts.  I still have 16 fat quarters of fabric left, not bad, three quilts out of 11 fat quarters is pretty good.


The pieces have all been fussy cut so I don't have chopped rabbits - that will never do.

Thirty-six 4.5" Pinwheel pieces to make up 5" Pinwheel squares,  18 vertical pieces, 18 horizontal pieces and 5" squares to make blocks.


I have quite a bit of sashing to cut out but I am going to stitch up the pinwheels next.  I found a really fast way of doing them courtesy of Youtube so going to try that which will give me a break from the cutting.  I had a few good sized pieces left that will make up some nice little extras.  I decided to cost everything out to see how far I can make the fabric go.  I will let you know how I get on.  

Pop over to the Friday Night With Friends link to see what everybody got up to.

Enjoy your weekend all, hope you get to relax :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...