Saturday 3 February 2018

Pinwheel Blocks...


Carrying on with my Friday Night With Friends...


I finished 21 out of 36 Pinwheel Blocks.  I have done these a long time ago and gave up because they were horrendous and I may have even binned them.  I followed the Missouri Quilt Company Youtube video and the points are exactly where they should be.  When I pressed them I opened the middle seam up and it made them perfectly flat.


Sorting all the other cuts in three lots and there is an even amount of mixed colour in each group.


The fifteen pinwheels left to do.  They do take a bit of time but they are worth it when they are finished.  There wasn't a lot to trim off when I squared them up.  Now if I was really organised I would have a jar for those trims and use them as stuffing for pincushions.


Back tomorrow with hopefully the start of a quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...