Friday 18 February 2011

Meeting myself coming back!!!!

Loads to do and not enough time to do it in.

Hospital visits - doctors appointments - school appointments
dentist visits - opticians visits - university visits
Post 16 interviews, parents evenings, birthdays, anniversaries
Scouts, cubs, rock climbing, warhammer, prom
parties, cinemas, shopping, cooking, baking, sewing, crafting
washing, ironing, hairdressers, walk/feed Brandy,
talking, chillin', relaxing, telephone calls, decorating the house
filling in forms, reading, eating, seeing friends,
catching up with family, filling the car, washing the car, taxi
accountant, nurse, psychologist, friend, illness,
club organiser, typist, spellchecker, mathematician, negotiator

I don't know how I do this - I know there are millions like me but the last few months are really putting a strain on my time and on my health - my family are doing more and more for me as time goes on and I don't seem to be getting any better - just worse...

So...

Into the year 2011 resolutions...

I've got to prioritise - things have got to change
Make more time for me and hubby and time out with family before they move on
Get some more help - its out there

If you're like me just remember to take some time out for yourself and your partner as we are the ones the children rely on when they need someone :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Elaine I hear hear hear you - I feel like I'm treading water to stay above ground at the moment. It's two steps forward and one step back.
    Look after yourself my darling friend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...