Saturday 5 February 2011

Sewn Spaces by Joel Dewberry

We recently had some vouchers for a well known book store so I went on the hunt for something a little bit different - also trying to find out what style of fabric I like.  Look no further than Sewn Spaces by Joel Dewberry.  This is a fabulous book with lots of ideas for using the fabrics they manufacture (and others of course - I can see a good use of Art Gallery Fabrics with this book too).  Great photography in the book along with clear instructions and a full pattern sheet supplied in a back pocket of the book - what more could you ask for - maybe Joel to come and jazz up my house with lots of lovely goodies - but for now - I am happy with the book and the thought that sometime I will get my hands on that gorgeous fabric. 


Amazon currently stock the book and www.gonetoearth.co.uk have all the fabrics - I bet you won't be able to resist them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...