Wednesday 12 January 2011

Yankee Candle


I absolutely adore Yankee Candles and I have a good collection of their tart holders and ornaments as well as being lucky enough to have an electric tart warmer - which once turned off - my eldest son loves to put smiley faces in before it sets!!!  For Christmas I got a wonderful set of three Christmas scented jars - I absolutely love Christmas Cookie - it is one of my favourites.  They have also just brought out some new fragrances including:

Garden Hideaway : A peaceful escape filled with the sweet scent of beautiful garden flowers

Country Lemonade : The perfect summer refresher with its bright lemony aroma and just the right tough of sweetness
Pink Lady Slipper : A wonderfully soft and sweet spring boquet, reminiscent of lovely rose petals, jasmine and violets.



Soft Blanket : Wrapped in sweet dreams…. A lullaby of clea citrus, luxurious vanilla and warm amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...