Sunday 16 January 2011

My New Block of the Month

I have been toying around with the idea of starting a block of the month quilt and making it for a family member - not going to say which one at the moment.  I decided on Cinderberry Stitches Truly Scrumptious.  It is absolutely gorgeous - I got it from the Fat Quarters in Newcastle - excellent customer service as usual ladies - they ran around after us and demo'd machines and plied us with drink (tea and coffee) and we finally left them at about 4.00 p.m.  I came home with the first part and here is the pattern.  I have done embroidery before so I am hoping it will look good - probably with a bit of practice first.  I haven't decided on the fabric yet for it but I have some ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...