Wednesday 5 January 2011

New beginnings :)

What can I say - I was looking for some really nice handmade bag patterns - particularly by Pat Bravo - I contacted her and she gave me the details of a company - http://www.sewciety.co.uk/


Lisanne with her pride and joy - the car is fab and is also on the sewciety stationery.

I emailed the company and got a lovely reply from the owner - Lisanne (Elizabeth) to say she would order them in.  The bag patterns are now on the website and they look fabulous - more than I had seen - I got a gift of money at Christmas and so have placed my first order this morning for the Firenze Bag and some fabric.


I got an email from Lisanne yesterday to say stalk the postie - well - the postie arrived this morning with a square cardboard envelope and inside were all these lovely goodies - the fabric is fabulous - by Art Gallery and Shwe Shwe (hope that's right) along with a little smile tag, business cards and post it note pad.  I am going to enjoy coming up with things to make with this fabric and my daughter will enjoy deciding which one she would like some clothes made with.


Many, many thanks Lisanne for your wonderful generosity.  The fabrics are gorgeous and some which I wouldn't have looked at are now on my list.  (evergrowing - doesn't seem to get smaller lol). 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fabrics. I can't wait to see what you make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I agree with Winnie, please 'show and tell' when you can get to making something with these bits and bobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something in the pipeline already - all pieces put together in groups so I know what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...