Sunday 9 January 2011

Five layouts done in one day!! Hope you like them ;)

Borge and his stick that he needed for Archery Christmas 2008


My Christmas Pudding recipe - written down into history!!!

Rachael and Guitar Hero World Tour Christmas 2009

My boys Christmas 2009 and James with his Dr. Who stash ;)

The perfect tree - my perfect tree has ornaments that range from the first Christmas I can remember at home with Mum, Dad & Carl to handmade ornaments that the children made at school, a nutcracker soldier from Nottingham in memory of my Grandad Taylor and his Dad to more recent ones bought on a trip to York and Harrogate in 2009 with Borge for our 20th Wedding Anniversary.

All of the above layouts were made from the Scrapagogo 2009 Christmas Kit that I got for my birthday from hubby - I have now been through three of my six kits - all empty boxes now.  Another three to go through and then I will have to sub again to top - well - you know how it is - a girl can never have enough stash!! lol

2 comments:

  1. Well done Elaine! All those LOs look great and well done on doing them all from the one kit!

    ReplyDelete

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...