Sunday 2 December 2018

OPAM - RSN Crewelwork completion ...


I managed a finish in November for the OPAM, my RSN Crewelwork Certificate.

Here she is after being mounted at Durham on Wednesday.





I am back there on Wednesday this week to hand all of my assessment paperwork and the completed embroidery over to Tracy Franklin and then I will start on my next piece of certificate work - the silk shading.  I have chosen a yellow rose for my piece of embroidery.



We have decided to have a night away to celebrate completing my first piece.  Last week we got caught in the most horrendous weather coming back and after we got home they closed the roads so we were very fortunate to get back at the time we did.  We are not taking the chance this week and have booked The Rouge room in Durham for dinner bed and breakfast and I can't wait.  I might even get a little Christmas shopping done on Thursday - as long as my back holds out.  It's not good at the moment as the tablets haven't started working yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...