Friday 14 December 2018

Gingher Scissors ...


I have a wonderful collection of Gingher scissor collection and most of them have matching Shepherd's Bush scissor fobs (it stops people from borrowing them as they don't like the heavy cushion lol)


The full collection of Gingher 4" scissors


2017 and 2018 Shepherd's Bush Scissor fobs, I have started the 2017 one.


2017 Lauren and 2018 Eleanor Gingher Scissors.


Gingher Scissors Wren



Gingher Scissors Eve



Gingher Scissors Julia



Gingher Scissors Emily with the Shepherd's Bush All Season's scissor fob.  I never managed to find the fob that matches these scissors.



X-cut applique scissors and the Gingher Sewing Machine curved scissors.


Karen Kay Buckley Serrated Edge scissors in 4" with Halloween themed scissor fob from one of my many books.


There are a few more pairs for my embroidery and dressmaking and I am sure that I will be adding more to the collection.  I love the different designs and hope to get a full set sometime but waiting for that 'must have the set' design to appear.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...