Saturday 22 December 2018

BLOOM Quilt-along


We are starting a quilt the Lori Holt Bloom quilt along in January 2019.

It was originally completed in 2016 but we are doing it next year and I needed a few of the tools to complete the quilt.


Lori Holt Sew Simple Shapes Bloom (Riley Blake Designs), 250 Pretty Applique Pins, Lori Holt Nifty Needles, Pellon Sew In Interfacing and last but not least the Clover Point to Point Turner.

Okay so I didn't NEED the pins and needles but I WANTED them lol.


These also fell into my basket on Amazon - how does that happen - far too easy ;)

They are 40mm suede tassels - 100 pack in 50 colours - for putting on zips and clips when making bags - the amount of colours means I will always have one to match the fabric I am using - particularly Tula Pink - a few upcoming projects.

If you are interested in joining in the Lori Holt Bloom quilt along just pop along to Cheryll here but be quick as we start stitching in January.

Hope you are managing to get in a stitch or two while getting organised for Christmas. :)

No comments:

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...