Thursday 20 December 2018

Christmas countdown ...


Only a few days of baking left.  Gluten free biscotti with chocolate.  My table is set as I was testing out where I wanted to put everything.


Gluten free sausage rolls, so far I have made 68 of these beauties and as fast as I make them they disappear, so I made a sneaky batch and froze them so they can't eat them!!


A few tweaks to the Christmas tree, a bit more Disney - Mickey celebrating 90 years so we had to, chocolate tree decorations and a couple of robins.  The first lot of presents under the tree, our Chihuahua keeps guarding these - they are not hers lol.


A bit more stitching on the Shepherd's Bush 2017 Scissor Fob and it's looking okay.


A couple more stitches into the Mani Di Donna Purse.


I even managed a little retail therapy for myself this week.  My filofax top up for 2019 - I am old fashioned and love my file, I take it everywhere and I try to keep it up to date.  I spotted the Fiskars Peacock feather cutter on ebay, I have a couple of fiskars patterned ones but hadn't seen this one before - it will match my Tula Pink bag perfectly.


Look at what I also managed to bag off ebay :-0  A Tula Pink quilt kit - Sedimental.  I love, love, love Tula Pink and have a few of her fabrics since she started out so I couldn't resist.


I am sitting having a large glass of a rather delicious California Blush Zinfandel.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Santa Claus brings you everything you ask for, whether it's family or gifts or a feast, enjoy yourselves and take care over the festive season from all of us in the Merk household to all of you, Merry Christmas xxxxx

No comments:

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...