Sunday 22 April 2018

Disaster...


Oh no ...

Happy Stitching Sunflower Summer from Shepherd's Bush Designs and the fabric just gave in...


I had made good progress with the stitching that I had started at the retreat last weekend and although it wasn't my usual colours or fabric was starting to think it looks pretty good then this...


There is no repair to this, it's gone in more than one place so it has to be a re-start on a different fabric.  I am so disappointed but at the same time I was not entirely happy with the fabric, it was a little strange and didn't seem to be the same quality I would normally use, it was just a piece from my stash.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and got loads done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...