Wednesday 4 April 2018

I knew exercise wasn't good for you...



We went for a six mile walk with the dogs on Easter Sunday and I managed to fall.

Yes, Borge laughed his head off, couldn't stop in fact.  I got home covered in mud, scratches, bruises and in pain.  Fast forward 24 hours and a swollen hand, hubby took me to A & E and it turned out I had broken my hand, it's a bit of a mess, all colours of the rainbow, they couldn't cast it immediately because of the swelling so it's been done today into a nice navy blue colour, that matches most of what I wear.  It's there for four weeks until a change and then another two weeks.  The hospital staff were brilliant, did everything really quickly as it is pretty painful.  No driving, no lifting, don't get it wet.  Ah well, I knew exercise wasn't good for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...