Wednesday 2 May 2018

The merry month of May...


Well, I am calling it merry because I am out of plaster - yayyyyyyy!!!

The month of May is the month for love and success so I have had a great start, I got out of plaster this morning with my break now healed at 80% which is wonderful.  Can't drive yet - that's another story which also happened in an April that I would rather forget.

It is my Mum & Dad's Ruby Wedding Anniversary today and they have been treated to a wonderful four days in a luxury hotel that they love in the lake district.  Today saw them on Lake Ullswater for a steamboat all around the lake after a beautiful fruit breakfast - they are being really good and tonight is a special dinner for them.  They are wonderful people and do alot of charity work so it has been nice to see them doing something for themselves and enjoying being catered for by a fabulous team at The Inn on the Lake.


The Inn on the Lake and one of the steamers in the foreground.


The view from one of the beautiful furnished and decorated bedrooms.

I hope you are all enjoying some glorious sunshine wherever you are, it is beautiful here today and nice to have all the windows open for fresh air.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...