Monday 2 April 2018

OPAM March 2018


My one project a month was literally that for March unfortunately, just one finish and that was the smocked and embroidered dress.


I have plenty of projects on the go and would like to think that at the end of April there will be quite a long finish list.

I am back at the Royal School of Needlework next week after an eight month health break.  It will be class number 8 - my final one - for the Certificate in Crewel Work (Jacobean Embroidery).  I will need a couple of extra classes I think to get the mounting work done and then it's off for marking.  My paperwork is in order with all my original pencil drawings and designs and all the colour charts.  After that I will start the Certificate in Silk Shading.

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend and got chance to spend time doing what they like most :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...