Sunday 8 April 2018

Fed up and FNWF ...


Well it wasn't for the lack of trying.

I couldn't stitch, I tried and it just made my hand very painful and swollen.  

I am totally fed up - can't do anything, not even cut my own food!!!

Sorry for not being able to join you on Friday, I did try.

It is slow going typing so I will be looking at all the FNWF posts and will comment but it will take a bit of time.  I was hoping because it was the left it would be ok, but I have even had to cancel my RSN class which I am not happy about either.  I seem to take two steps forward and six back.  Hope you all had a good weekend and got plenty done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...