Saturday 14 April 2018

How to be a domestic goddess...

or at least have a go!!!

I am having a little time out this weekend but because I am Coeliac it means I need to think about my food to go...


A two day salad of prawns, cheese and crispy skin salmon with all the trimmings...


Gluten Free Chocolate Orange Cupcakes, one box for retreat...


and two smaller boxes for hubby and work colleagues...

Just because my arm is in plaster doesn't mean I can't do their baking... however, the fracture clinic may not agree with that statement after seeing the amount of swelling and having to split the cast and then bandage.  It's now back in the sling and not doing anything but what it should be - resting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...