Saturday 21 September 2013

The Secret Ministry of Ag. & Fish

I don't generally read books, but after seeing Noreen Riols being interviewed on This Morning last week giving us an insight into her latest book I couldn't resist ordering it.



I received my book on Friday morning and quickly got settled down to read.

I love it, before I knew it I was on chapter 2 in no time at all.  I love the way she writes, very honest, at the moment I am feeling very sorry for old vinegar face, whoever she is!

I am a firm believer that we should not forget about our past history and all those lost and forgotten people that helped us through our battles both at home and overseas and this book certainly gives you an insight into a secret world which until recently most people never knew existed.

All about Churchill's Secret Army - the S.O.E, ( Special Operations Executive ) you can't help but be drawn into a world that you would think only existed in fiction.

If you aren't reading at the moment and want something to renew your interest in books then this is definitely the place to start.

Brilliantly written Noreen, I look forward to reading some of your other books too, thank you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...