Thursday 19 September 2013

Scrapbook Stash September 2013

I have had a seriously depleted scrapbook stash over the last year and couldn't decide what needed topped up first, the card, the hardboard albums, the gems or the glues.

Craft Island had a fantastic sale on last week so I took full advantage and got completely stocked up on all my very needed goodies as you can see from the picture :)


Over 200 sheets of Bazzill cardstock including hardboard, dotted swiss and linen in a variety of colours as well as the necessary black, white and cream.
Cricut 12 x 12 cutting mats
Cricut cartridge Sweet Tooth boxes
Prima Border with lace and gems
Fiskars Corner Punch
Webster's Pages Mother & Child Cameo's
Herma Permanent x 8
Cricut Idea Books x 8
A variety of decorative pins including hearts and flowers
Melissa Frances Frames
Simple Stories Baby Steps full collection x 4
Scrap Easy Hardboard and Acrylic Shaped Album

This year I have had an unbelievable amount of mini books, cards etc asked for so this stash will definitely go towards the next lot of albums and cards.

I have two albums on order already for October, along with two quilts and that isn't including items I want to do myself.  

I am on a Cloth Doll Making Course next week being hosted by Fobbles and taught by the one and only Patti Medaris Culea, can't wait, will post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...