Wednesday 16 May 2012

Autumn Baskets

Look what arrived.  My prize from the St. Patrick's Day Blog hop, (I know it was a couple of months back but unfortunately I haven't had a great time recently so I am back to blogging now that things are calming down a little).

I absolutely love this pattern, apart from the fact that table runners are one of my favourite projects, this particular pattern is great as it is going to test me on my quilting with new techniques.  

There is loads of fabric with the pattern and I am just so pleased with it, I love it.

Thank you so much for my goodies Sharon, all the way from New Zealand.  


www.pinevalley.co.nz/blog has lots of Sharon's patterns and her blog is brilliant.  

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...