Tuesday 22 May 2012

Mother's Day Treat :)


This was a little present that I put together for a friend who is also my youngest son's Godparent.  She is a lovely lady and was delighted with the gifts that I put together for her.  

Moda mug rug, Yankee Candle small Strawberries & Cream scented candle and a mini Green & Black's Dark Chocolate Bar.  

I love making things for people but particularly for people that I know do a lot for others and really appreciate anything that you do.  This lady is very special to a lot of different people including more than one member of my family and more than one of my friends, she always makes time for everyone she knows.  Enjoy your treats. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...