Saturday 19 May 2012

Mug Rug Swap May 2012

I took part in Quilting Mumma's Mug Rug Swap and this week I received my participant's mug rug that she made for me.

I love it, some of my favourite Moda fabrics in this mug rug and I love the way it is designed and quilted.  I also got a sheet of stickers that are acid free which will be good for scrapbooking an Australian themed layout.

Thank you so much Raelene for your generosity and I hope your mug rug arrives soon.


I would love to take part in another one of these swaps, really enjoyed it and it was great to take part with Raelene in Australia.  Thanks Quilting Mumma for arranging the swap. :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine,
    So very pleased you liked it.

    Will let you know when mine arrives.

    Hugs from Australia,

    ReplyDelete