Friday 11 May 2018

FNWF and Mani Di Donna Black Ruby Sewing Purse...

I know - I am very late with my post - please accept my apologies.  I took photographs but life got in the way this week and other things took priority but as of tonight we are all sorted and I am back to sewing so thought I would show what I got up to last Friday before I do more stitching tonight.

I started on the Black Ruby Sewing Purse by Mani Di Donna, I fell in love with this pattern (and a couple of others!!)...




It is made with 32 count Confederate Grey linen and Weeks Dye Works Lancaster Red and Charcoal threads along with Weeks Dye Works Red wool to match the threads.


The pattern comes with the decorative wooden panels needed for the top of the main purse.


It took quite a few hours marking out each of the sections as you stitch it all on one panel and then cut it all out after completing. 

So tonight I will carry on stitching the purse area.  It is then beaded with Mill Hill black magnifica beads.



No comments:

Post a Comment