Wednesday 20 February 2019

A finish and a continue ...


I completed the Beekeepers Cottage kit and I am really pleased with how it turned out so it is going to the framers this week hopefully with a couple of others.


All those beautiful purples, greens and golds.


It was quite a bit longer than I was expecting.


I am now continue to stitch my Mani Di Donna black ruby purse pattern, hope this will be another finish this week.

First lot of physiotherapy for my collapsed vertebrae that has been causing all my falls and it went pretty well.  I am limited to what I can do because of the leg and foot but it was good to make a start.

Happy stitching all :)

5 comments:

  1. Its beautiful Ellie - great finish and it is going to stunning when it is framed. Glad the physio went well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lin. I have managed to get a few more stitches into my black ruby purse as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Ellie,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ellie - sorry for getting in touch via this post, I can't seem to find any contact information for yourself! We would love to include your work in our magazine - please drop an email to the above address and I will tell you more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. email address: samantha.cooper@warnersgroup.co.uk

      Delete