Wednesday 13 February 2019

Shepherds Bush Beekeepers Cottage Kit ...



Whilst I am sitting waiting for my leg and ankle to heal - I need to stitch - I can't just sit still - never have been able to.



This kit is one of many that I have collected over the years and I thought the possibility of me finishing it within a week would be pretty good - we shall see - but it will make me sit ;)

Beautiful brown/yellow linen with an assortment of Au Ver a Soie silks and Thread Gatherer silks bundled up with a couple of bee and moon charms.

I will keep you posted on my progress. :)


8 comments:

  1. sorry about your pain and your leg/ankle - hope you heal quickly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, it's gone through all the colours of the rainbow this week :)

      Delete
  2. That's a lovely little project to work on whilst you heal up.... I also can't sit still...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona, I am making good progress on it because it's small ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi Ellie this is a lovely pattern ,looking forward to seeing your progress as you do such beautiful work. Hope you are healing fast,I did a lot of stitching when I broke my ankle,hope you have a ,lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheryl, it's looking good. My foot and leg are going through all the colours of the rainbow this week. The stitching is good therapy though, take care. xx

      Delete
  4. What a sweet project to keep you company whilst you heal....beeeutiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, it is good therapy, love your comment ;) xxx

      Delete

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...