Monday 28 October 2013

Kay Unger Vogue Pattern

The patterns I have chosen for my wedding outfit, all by Vogue.  I love their patterns, simple to follow, great choice of designs and designers and they each come with a Handmade with a Vogue pattern label which really gives you a professional looking finish if anybody decides to have a look inside your collar :)


The Kay Unger Dress pattern is for the daytime and is going to be made in purple silk dupion and lined with an anti-static lining.  Both of the fabrics were purchased in the uk from www.whitelodgefabric.com


I ordered over the phone so I got exactly what I needed and knew when it would be arriving.  They were very obliging over the phone and I received my fabric the next day with just plain old first class post.  I will be using them again as I love good customer service and a quick turn around on posting.

I will keep you updated on my progress.  The patterns are all cut out but I want to wait until the beginning of November to start sewing because I will have finished all the wedding stationery by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...