Sunday 27 October 2013

Peyote Stitch Kit


 I made a bracelet up for my daughter to wear with an outfit for a wedding.  It started with a barrel of beads, which are the light blue beads and then you had to cover the whole of the barrel with a larger size bead and charlotte on each end.


I am really pleased with the results.  Initially I struggled to start the Peyote stitch and had to call on the assistance of a good friend who is also a jewellery maker to help me out.  


A beautiful bracelet with a host of colours so that it could be worn with a variety of outfits.

The kit is available from Fobbles in Cumbria for £13.50 plus postage and also comes in a lighter shaded mix of beads.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...