Friday 7 September 2012

Merlin

I am going to need a new companion soon with everybody going off to do their own thing and only having the youngest of our children at home, losing our dog and Bruar going to my Sister-in-laws, so for mine and my daughter's birthday we decided to get a black Cocker Spaniel puppy and call him Merlin.  He is only three weeks old at the moment and not ready until October which gives me time to get over losing our lovely Dane.


Merlin at one week old


Merlin at two weeks old with his eyes open for the first time


Less than one week old


Showing his white beard


and one white toe.  He is adorable and will hopefully be a wonderful companion for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...