Saturday 7 January 2012

Look what I found - Gigi's Thimble

I was having a nose on the net, you know like you do, not interested in much but mooching about and look what I found.  Gigi's Thimble, the designs are absolutely gorgeous so I had to order and decided on the Square Root pattern for a gorgeous autumn colours quilt for one of my Lincolnshire nieces.  The colours will look amazing and instead of using white I am going to use orange.  On the applique I might do something a little difference and less time consuming but I will wait and see what I think when I get the pattern.  Go and have a look at the lady's website/blog and Etsy store, a good selection of patterns and cheap postage as well.




1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous Elaine and the autumnal colours sound lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...