Saturday 21 January 2012

Scraps Galore



I have spent the last few days chopping up all my remnants of quilting fabric into 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 and 4.0 inch squares so that whenever I don't feel like cutting or need something ready quickly I have a jar with all these bits in and can get a quick start.  Also it takes up less room in my fabric box leaving room for lots more fat quarters :)  My intention is to collect them over the year and then do some scrappy quilts in different themes as there is such an assortment of fabric to choose from.  

2 comments:

  1. i like that idea may have to steal it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steal away, it saved me alot of time recently when I made the tiny lives quilts, just had to piece them together so it was great for quick projects. :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...