Monday 4 April 2011

November 1989 - can't believe it is 22 years nearly :)

Roberta, John, Borge, Elaine, Ejvind, Craig, Eddie
Rebecca, Cristina, Yvonne, Dorothy, Kirt, Annette


My favourite wedding photo - I love Sharon's blue suit - she is holding Fabiene when she is about 2/3 months old

Borge & Elaine

Cheeky chappy - pageboy Kirt - about to be a Dad for the first time ;)

I thought Danish Mafia but a good friend thought Pop Group - now they need a name
Ejvind, Billy, Borge & Karl





Hope you enjoy looking at them - thought I would share with friends and family :)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos Elaine! Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos goodness me the one of the entire group had a Royal feeling to it or maybe just British in comparison to the NZ photos I'm used to :)
    Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous and I love hats!

    ReplyDelete

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...