Saturday 23 April 2011

Easter Swap

I took part in the Tilda Easter Swap - look at the gorgeous goodies I got.
Cat made me a beautiful bag with a bunny and four handmade Tilda eggs

My adorable sheep - he is really cuddly :)

A handmade Easter card - beautiful

Another piccie of the sheep because I adore him :)

Thank you Cat - I also got some chocolate but of course I ate it before I could picture it - well - I couldn't resist - Cadbury's Marshmallow eggs - we don't get them here - thank you loads and loads Cat - you are very talented and I hope you get your parcel very soon.

Elaine xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like your lamb - he was the first softie I'd ever made.
    His face hands and feet are made out of a vintage doily found in my collection and his body from an Egyptian cotton towel I brought especially.
    If I'd known you couldn't get cadbury marshmallow there I would have sent more - I mean England is the home of Cadbury!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine... Lovely lot of goodies... Happy Easter :-) Hugs from Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Lisa

    I think my sheep is going to go everywhere with me :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...