Sunday 2 September 2018

No stitching but busy...

Unfortunately I hardly got any stitching done in August so my OPAM list is empty.

We have been so busy as a family in the last four weeks it has caught up with me drastically so I am taking a little time out for a few days to catch up on sleep and relaxation (two things that I am not very good at!!!)

Our daughter sat her latest degree examinations for animal pharmacy and now has a nine week wait for the results.  We had a hectic week in York whilst she sat them.  Our accommodation was beautiful and quiet, red deer, foxes, badgers, bats, rabbits and a whole assortment of birds were seen in the huge gardens we had all round the house.

Since then we have been busy decorating the house and also changing the garden into somewhere that we can spend a bit of time out - it will be completed this week thank goodness.

Our youngest goes back to Dundee University on Wednesday.  We are going there in a couple of weeks to see the opening of the new V & A Museum - I can't wait - we got the first tickets for the first day open to the public - an exhibition all about cruiseliners over the years - I am hoping there will be a few Titanic artefacts to see as well as costumes from the era.

Anyway - I have been keeping up to date with all you stitchers and you have put me to shame with everything that you get done.  I haven't had chance to leave comments on every visit but I have been checking in with what you have been up to.  Take care and hopefully normal stitching service will resume shortly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment