Tuesday 7 February 2012

Cinderberry Stitches Tail Feathers Block One

I've finally made a start, this is my Tail Feathers Block One all sorted and started. 




I decided that the best way to approach this was having each block ready and waiting to be stitched.  So all ten blocks have the homespun, weaveline, iron on transfers, applique cut outs and border fabrics, organised so that anytime I want to do any of it I can just pick up and put down at my leisure as I still have my other quilts to start and finish.  The fabric is Moda Patisserie which is an archived fabric but I managed to find a few fabric sellers that still had stock and got everything that I needed.  Hopefully this will be an ongoing project over the next 6-12 months and I will keep you posted of each block and then all the quilting and maybe inspire you to start your own, but be warned, Cinderberry Stitches Patterns are addictive ;) xx


1 comment:

  1. Great Idea! I need to get more organised with my projects too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...