Wednesday 1 February 2012

Jasmine

This is the quilt I have made for one of my Lincolnshire nieces, who at the moment is on a work placement through University on Orthopeadic Outpatients, I am sure she will be going a great job but thought with all the hard work she might like a little treat so this is a surprise for her (she will be too busy to look on here so I know I can post this safely ;)).  It is going with a couple of other goodies that I know Uni students appreciate.  The fabric is Joel Dewberry's Summer Meadow, just pieced as it was going along, self binding and then an embroidered 'J' at the top just so she knows its hers only :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...