Tuesday 15 March 2011

Kitchens, bedrooms & bathrooms!!!

It always seems never ending when you start decorating.  We got our kitchen sorted out so that when the new doors come they can go straight on - it is getting painted at the weekend.  Then we move onto the bedroom which has to dry out after it has been painted as we have had a problem with damp that we now hope is sorted out.  Wardrobes will hopefully be coming next month - then my brother is putting a shower in for us and my Dad is painting the hallway and landing - after that Kristian will be moving bedrooms so that means more decorating come September.  Also hoping that Borge is going to crack on with my patio so that I can catch some rays (and vitamin D of course) through the summer.

I have fell in love with vintage kitchen especially since my Kenwood arrived.  Going to look for some fancy oven gloves and such like stuff with cupcakes on (or make my own if I can find the fabric).  Anyway thought I would leave you with some piccies of what I would like it to look like when finished :)


I love the bright yellow - my Mum has done this to her kitchen last week - she used yellow and then themed it fruits and it looks beautiful and clean looking.


Shabby Chic - I like this but - as my friends will say - it wouldn't last two minutes - I would have to tidy everything away ;)


This is brilliant - just what I love - not too shabby and just right on the vintage - cookbook stands, old fashioned mixing bowls and of course - cupcakes :)

1 comment:

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...