Monday 7 March 2011

My new toy :)

This is my early birthday present from my Mum and Dad


This is making my kitchen time alot shorter - it whizzes through the mixing while I just sit and watch - then my children do the washing up - hey presto - baked cakes, no mess, no aching - well worth it - it is my first Kenwood - always borrowed my Mum's in the past - they have hardly changed - the spatula that came with it is the same one my Mum had when I was little and used to lick the dish out - my three love nothing better than getting the dish before it goes in the washing up bowl!!

Looking forward to getting the ice cream maker attachment for my Mother's Day present - homemade ice cream in 20 minutes - umm delicious - clotted cream and blueberry - coffee - caramel - strawberry and cream - banana - chocolate mint - Bailey's - the list goes on :)

It also came with the liquidiser attachment which means no more aching wrists from using the hand held one - it took ages to do as it had to be done in stages - now means soup done in a jiffy.  I am up for anything that makes mine and my family's life a little or a lot easier.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! used to have one of these, it was brilliant when I did lots of baking. You can use it to knead your bread too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pressy!

    ReplyDelete