Sunday 3 March 2024

 My Sewing Space ...


Tula Pink sewing machine, daydreamer chair, horn cabinet, ruler rail above window.

Lego in Up as it's my favourite Disney film. Renaissance ribbons on curtain track.

Some of my rare Tula collections.

The rest of my Tula collections, books, scissors, fqb, and bags.


My wonderful Bernina Q16 Plus on five foot frame purchased in June 2023 and so far has completed 9 quilts and numerous Byannie projects.


Byannie quilt ruler bag. Coffee machine a must and my matching mini fridge



ByAnnie A Place for Everything.  This bag holds a huge amount of rulers, all for my Q16 longarmer


Tula Pink DejaVu Nightshde fabric for the whole of the bag.










I try to keep it tidy - that doesn't always last as it can be a bit of a dumping ground for everything and everyone unless I keep the door closed ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...