Monday 19 November 2018

Friday Night Sew In...


This is my setup at the moment, the oak trestles permanently in the living room with my lamp/magnifier attached and my swirly seat.


On Friday night right through until today I managed to get a number of stitches into my crewelwork including split and stem stitch, coral stitch leaf, padded satin stitch leaves, slanted satin stitch leaves, french knot shaded bulbs and laid stitch leaves.  I have stopped now until tomorrow and hope to do a little more trellis work for the mounds/hillocks at the bottom of the design.


Left to add is heavy chain stitch, bullions, shaded satin stitch, padded satin stitch and some seed stitch and I will then be done.

I hope you all managed to get some stitching done.  Have a great week all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...