Friday 30 November 2012

My new Tassimo T20 courtesy of Costa


My new coffee machine arrived this morning.

This was a bargain offer from Costa instead of paying £100 I got it for £30.00 plus in the box I got a £20 voucher for the tassimo website for the coffees and also 300 points to my Costa Club Card, so in my reckoning it has only cost me £7.00 - not bad, thank you Costa.

I have put my order in for Costa Latte, Costa Americano, Costa Capuccino, Suchard Hot Chocolate, Cadburys Hot Chocolate, Milka Hot Chocolate, Caramel Latte Machiatto, Kenco Medium Roast, Creme Brulee Latte Machiatto and also a selection of flavourings from my local Costa Cafe.

Tesco also had the Tassimo Costa Americano, Capuccino and Latte's on offer so I got topped up there as well.

It will be nice to be able to have a Costa when I haven't got access to a car and also in the comfort of my own home when the weather is cold and horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...