Wednesday 28 March 2018

Inspirations Gillian Hare progress...

I know I have been absent for a couple of days but I have a good excuse :)

Monday's stitching...


Tuesday's stitching...


Wednesday's stitching...


I have put some more shading stitches in at the side but it still needs a few more to make the 'line' disappear.

It's been a busy week, hospital and doctor's for various members of the family.

I got a surprise last week, I have been asked to teach hand embroidery workshops and where in the past I have felt 'no, that's not for me, I'm not that good', this time I agreed.  I have taught before, a while ago, so I have a little experience.  I have a couple of months to work out my teaching plans and kits and then it's off we go.  I am using it as a new start and began by getting a new haircut, not showing it yet as I am still getting used to it.  I had long hair and went for the total change - yep - I got it all chopped off, seven inches of hair fell to the floor - what have I done!!!



3 comments:

  1. Hi, I live this pattern. Did you make it, and is it possible to order one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, found it https://www.inspirationsstudios.com/product/gillian/ 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments and glad you managed to find the pattern. It is a lovely one to stitch. :)

    ReplyDelete