Saturday 24 March 2018

Friday Night Stitch In... Gillian Hare Project from Inspirations


I joined lots of other like-minded stitchers last night for our Friday Night Stitch In and decided to work on my Gillian project from the Inspirations magazine...


I think I got about four rows added which doesn't seem alot but it takes time.  I also wasn't happy with the colour they chose as the lighter green as it seemed almost neon so unpicked quite alot of work.  I am working it now in what I think is a more blendable shade of green.  All of the hare shading is complete and I am desperate to get on with the embroidery and goldwork - I will get there eventually.

More stitching to be done over the weekend I hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...